I have been loving baking recently so I thought I would do a blog for you guys! I got this ‘funfetti cupcake’ idea from Zoella so I hope you enjoy!
Ingredients for Cupcake’s:
• 125g Caster Sugar
• 125g Self Raising Flour (sieved)
• 2 Large Eggs
• 125g Unsalted Butter
• 1/4 Teaspoon of Bicarbonate of Soda
• 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Milk
• 1/4 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Ingredients for Buttercream Icing:
• 335g Icing Sugar (sieved)
• 150g Unsalted Butter
• 1-2 Tablespoons of Whole Milk
• 1/4 Vanilla Extract
Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees celsius before you start.
1. Put the unsalted butter, caster sugar, self raising flour, eggs, bicarbonate of soda, vanilla extract and milk into a bowl and mix together.
2. Once it is all mixed together add some sprinkles (however many you would like) to the mixture.
3. Line your cupcake tin with some colourful cupcake cases and fill them half way with the mixture.
4. Time to put your cupcakes in the oven for around 20 minutes so they are a golden brown and bouncy to the touch.
5. While your cupcakes are cooling down I am going to start with the buttercream icing. Mix the unsalted butter in a bowl for around five minutes until its less yellow in colour.
6. Add a third of the icing sugar to the mixed butter and mix, and then add the second third of the icing sugar, and repeat with the rest of the icing sugar.
7. Finally add the whole milk and vanilla extract to the mixture.
8. Pipe the buttercream icing onto the cupcakes.
9. To finish off decorating the cupcakes add some sprinkles to the top of the cupcakes.
I hope you enjoyed, also check out my Youtube Channel hannahxoxoblog . I hope you to see you soon! Bye!